10.30.2009

Vide-Oh no you don't

There's little other than a brief music post that's new today. I spent most of today shooting videos with my phone before realizing my phone shoots in Quicktime, and I only have Windows Movie Maker for video editing. I can't get my 3g2 files in to .aif files, and it's a setback that I never even considered happening. The problem will be solved soon enough, but after an afternoon of trying, I'm postponing that for today. I know I can download a third party program to convert them, but most of them are only for short trial periods. I'll wait for this other solution to arrive. So today there's just the music post, and maybe some other stuff you missed. Food will be the next big update. Some burger recipes, and an excellent Fall dish are on the way tomorrow. Sorry about the small post, but I had a whole video shot and ready for edits. Re-shooting will be necessary with new format, but way better quality and ease of use.

The Celtics looked pretty damn good tonight, by the way. I know the Bulls are bad on the second of back to backs, especially on the road, but the Celtics have the deepest bench in the NBA. You could argue for the Magic, but I would have disagreed even before Vince Carter left tonight's game with a leg injury. To be able to interchange Glen Davis (once he returns from injury), Kendrick Perkins, Kevin Garnett and Rasheed Wallace is impressive. Marquis Daniels is an upgrade from Stephon Marbury to back up Rondo, and Sheldon Williams is the best James Posey poser I've seen in green since James left. The only question will be K.G.'s health, which, if steady through the season, should put the Celtics in the Finals. There are 79 more regular season games before the Playoffs, so we'll wait and see.

More tomorrow, get burger hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment