10.25.2009

Themes, continued

Since one of the earlier posts was about dogs and cats living together (or had it in the title), and I featured work by my dog in a later one, I have to put up pictures of the cat that's currently living in my apartment. My girlfriend and I are fostering him until his respiratory infection goes away. At least, that's the story I got up front. I really only agreed to bring him in because he's so young (about 8 months), would likely be euthanized if returned to isolation care for treatment, and, his name is Bruin. Any luck I can provide for the Boston Bruins is no problem. The cat's on thin ice, though, the B's are 5-4-1 through ten games. That and my dog Aggie doesn't seem interested in sharing the apartment. Regardless, here's Mr. B.














And just so this post isn't all cutesy and "awwwww" inspiring, here's    
       something for the kids:







There will likely be a late night post tonight. I'll be working at the bar tonight, with a Yankee game on one TV and the Giants on the other, so I'm thinking I'll have something to say when I get home.I really hope they bought a new iPod dock for the bar; I'll need all the sanity I can get.
GO ANGELS!
GO EDIT iTUNES PLAYLIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment